Wednesday 24 August 2011

THat DAY....!!!



That day was finest of all....
I was there with her....
Watching the silent sea in her eyes....
I was falling in it's depth....
Making no attempt to save myself....


The day was bright & the sand was cool....
Her hairs were falling on her face....
& I was setting them again to see her blush....
Her lips had a cute smile that....
Forced me to Kiss her....


I put my head in her lap....
Her soft hands were ruffling my hairs slowly....
It felt so nice to be there with her....
She slowly came closer to me....
& kissed on my head....


I still remember every moment of that day....
From her Eyes to her Face....
From her Lips to her Touch....
The Moments are Fresh in my Mind....
Because that was the Finest DAY of ALL....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment